Frequently Asked Quesitons:
Why is the shipping so expensive?
- We allow the customer to select the shipping company of their choice. The shipping price is based on the weight of the order and the zip code it is going to. We do not build the cost of shipping into the cost of our items, like most online stores do and like we have been advised to do. We want to be up-front about the true cost of our items. They are truly 50% off of the catalog prices. If, by chance, you were overcharged on the actual cost of shipping, a credit will be placed on your online Big and Tall Outlet account for you to use with your next order.
Why doesn't my tracking number work?
- You will receive a tracking number once the shipping label has been created. Your tracking number will not work until the shipping company has picked up the box and scanned in the tracking number. The orders are usually picked up by 4:00 P. M. (EST).
Why is my item in a bag that has the wrong information on it?
- While some of our items come in plastic bags that are specific to the size and color of the item, not all items we receive come in those types of bags. Some items will come bundled in a dozen all in one bag. We will then do our best to ensure that your item stays clean and dry while being shipping, so it may come in a bag that does not have the correct information on it. Please check the size inside the clothing item or on the tag to ensure that you have received the correct item before sending it back.
Why does my item have a different size written in the inside tag?
- We measure all of our items to ensure that they are sized correctly. We do our best to follow the size chart located here: http://www.bigandtalloutlet.com/size-chart. Some companies just don't have the time to measure each individual item, which is why they will come to an outlet store. We will measure each item and change the size so that it is accurate.
Do you have a catalog?
- No, we do not have a catalog. Since we are an outlet store, we may receive one shirt in one size in one color and that's it for that style of shirt. We have many, many unique items like that example, which is why our store in Elkhart, IN has a large selection of items in each size and type of clothing. Our website has only the items that we have a large quantity in.
Are there other locations close to me?
- We have one location in Elkhart, Indiana. We may carry other brands that you might see at other stores near you, but we are not affiliated with them. We may get their close-outs and mark our prices at 50% off of their prices.
How do I return my items?
- In your order, you should have received an invoice with your order on it. On the back, are the return/exchange instructions. Please read carefully before returning. If you have lost that information, please send back un-worn, un-washed items to:
Big and Tall Outlet
1333 S Nappanee St
Elkhart, IN 46516
- Please include your name and address in the package. Please indicate if you would like a refund or an exchange. Please indicate what you would like to exchange for (size/color/style). Please include your credit card number for return shipping. Please keep all opened package underwear and socks. They are yours. We don't want them back and you will not get refunded for them if you send them back to us. If you have a tracking number with the items coming to us, please email that to email@example.com.
Can I order over the phone?
- Certainly! Please call (574)293-0111 between the hours of 10 A. M. and 9 P. M. (Eastern Standard Time) Monday - Saturday. It is helpful if you have your credit card, billing and shipping information ready for us to write down. It is also helpful if you know what you are looking to purchase. If it is an item that you can see on the website, you can tell us the brand name and the item title.
When will my order arrive?
- We usually quote 3-5 business days from the day that it ships out to when you receive it. If you live closer to Indiana (Midwest), it will be sooner rather than later. If you live further away (Southern States, Western States, or Coastal States) it could take up to 5+ days.
Why hasn't my order shipped yet?
- We ship out orders Monday-Friday. If an order is placed before noon, it should get shipped out on the same day it is ordered. If and order is placed Friday night, it will get shipped out Monday afternoon. If there is a National holiday, it will not get shipped out until the next business day.
Do you have Ladies Clothes?
- No, we do not, however, many ladies shop with us.
Can I bring in my clothes and sell them to you?
- No, you can not. We are not a resale store. We are an outlet store. An outlet store specializes in selling first quality clothing at a discounted price. These items may be the current year's clothing line or they may be last year's clothing line, but they are still first quality and un-used, un-worn, brand-new items. You may even see the exact same items in national chain stores at full price.
Where do your items come from?
- We purchase items directly from the nation's leading Big and Tall catalogs. We also purchase over-runs from other Big and Tall manufacturers. All of our items are brand-new and first quality.
If you have any other questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org